We are happy to announce that more than 10 million Ezone.com apps have been downloaded on the iPhone App Store!! And our flagship game Crazy Snowboard is currently in the top US game charts on four different platforms:
- iPhone App Store Games Top 200 (#181)
- iPad App Store Games Top 200 (#144)
- Mac App Store Games Top 100 (#98)
- Android Marketplace Top 50 Free Games (#40)
We are pretty excited about these milestones and hope they will be inspirational to other indy devs (or others thinking of taking the plunge and becoming full-time app developers).
A special thank you to everyone that has downloaded and played our iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android apps over the years and also to the supportive Indy Development community that we are proud to be a part of.
Here are some other Ezone.com iPhone App Store stats and milestones you might be interested in:
- Total downloads: 10,583,328
- Total upgrades: 8,882,626
- Ezone.com apps available in the iPhone App Store: 48 (link)
- First App: Crazy Mouth (July 2008)
- #1 Apps: Crazy Lighter, Crazy Disco
- First Unity3D iPhone Game: Crazy Snowboard
- First iPad app: Crazy Face
- First in-app purchase item: ‘Expansion Pack’ and ’500,000 Points’ in Crazy Snowboard
- First app with Apple Game Center: Crazy Snowboard
- Most updated app: Crazy Snowboard with 19 updates
And some Android Marketplace figures:
- First Android app: Crazy Snowboard (December 2010)
- Android app downloads: 1,316,255
This is our last article for iDevBlogADay so we want to thank Miguel @mysterycoconut for organising and implementing such a great idea and wish it all the success in the future with the new format. Also, if you’ve enjoyed reading our articles we will continue to update so please subscribe to our RSS feed, bookmark our blog, or follow us on twitter: @ezonecom. Cheers!
This post is part of iDevBlogADay, a group of blogs by indie iPhone developers featuring two posts per day. You can subscribe to iDevBlogADay through RSS or follow the #iDevBlogADay hash tag or @idevblogaday on Twitter.